Surfing Federation of India (SFI) Official Website
Surfing Federation of India (SFI)
National Governing Body for Surfing in India.
Surfing Federation of India was established in 2011 by a group of Indian surfers from Mantra Surf Club also known as Surfing India. These surfers began surfing in 2001 and then went on to become enthusiastic — dedicating their time and energy to make surfing an acknowledged sport in India. Taking surfing to all ages of people and in all walks of life became the inspiration to establish the Surfing Federation of India.
Surfing Federation of India is recognized as the National Governing Body [NGB] for Surfing in India by the International Surfing Association [ISA], the World Governing Authority for Surfing.
Surfing Federation of India is in co-operation with the International Surfing Association to support the campaign of include surfing in the Olympics and other National and International Multi-Sport Events.
It is also the goal of the Surfing Federation of India to select surfers from India to form a National Surf Team, to host national and international surfing competitions and to invite people from the international surfing community to come to India and explore the surf destinations along India’s 7000 kilometers of coast line and Union Territories.
- Ramesh Budhial, Sugar Banarse, Kishore Kumar & Sofiya Sharma Crowned As the New National Champions at Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- The Palkbay National Stand Up Paddling Championships – Results
- National Stand Up Paddle Championship, Palk Bay, Rameswaram
- Sekar Patchai & Tanvi Jagadish Defend National Stand Up Paddle Championship Title