Surfing Federation of India has successfully implemented ISA scholarships over the years helping a number of aspiring kids in India to achieve their surfing dreams. We urge all the surf schools, clubs and communities to make use of the ISA Scholarship programs to empower their surfing community by empowering truly deserving candidates.
International Surfing Association(ISA) Scholarship Program
- 2019 ISA Scholarship Program
- Receiving an ISA Scholarship is a life-changing event for young surfers
- May 1- July 15, 2019
- The ISA will distribute a total of $20,000 USD to be divided amongst all recipients
- Awards range from $100-$1,000 per recipient and are determined on a case-by-case basis
- Please note: Scholarships will be awarded for exact dollar amounts for specific needs, as opposed to years past where fixed amounts were awarded to all recipients
ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS ARE:
- 18 years or under as of December 31, 2019
- Demonstrating financial need
- Enrolled in school
- Outstanding role models to their community
- Recommended by their National Surfing Federation
SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS TO BE USED FOR:
|EDUCATION||EQUIPMENT||COMPETITION / TRAINING|
· Transportation, etc.
· Leash, etc.
· Contest Fees, etc.
HISTORY OF THE ISA INDIVIDUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM:
The ISA Individual Scholarship was established in 2007 and has awarded more than $308,500 in scholarships to further the education and surfing careers of more than 300 surfers.