SFI setting the coaching standards for surf schools
SFI (Surfing Federation of India) has started to work with surf schools by setting the coaching standards for surfing and water safety. By Request of Bay of Life surf school, Recently some of the SFI members went down to Tamil Nadu and helped Bay of Life surf school to Maintain the standards of SFI coaching.
- Ramesh Budhial, Sugar Banarse, Kishore Kumar & Sofiya Sharma Crowned As the New National Champions at Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- The Palkbay National Stand Up Paddling Championships – Results
- National Stand Up Paddle Championship, Palk Bay, Rameswaram
- Sekar Patchai & Tanvi Jagadish Defend National Stand Up Paddle Championship Title