Spice Coast Open Competition
God’s own country, Kerala is home to some of the best beaches in India. Kovalam beach in Kerala with golden sands and a vast stretch of water is one of the best beaches in Kerala, Around May, Just before the onset of monsoons, is the best time of the year to hold surfing competition and other surfing related events. Hence, Surfing Federation of India will be holding it's first official surfing and SUP competition.
Jonty Rhodes our surfing ambassador will be attending Spice Coast Open.
- All participants are requested to bring their original ID documents (Passport, Ration Card, Voters ID) to the event to be verified by SFI officials.
- Holders of PIO or OCI cards are not eligible to participate under local categories and are limited to open categories only.
- Rs. 500 is the registration fee for each category participation for all surfers who are registering for Spice Coast Open. Under 16 category is excluded from paying the registration fee.
- SFI is providing food and free accommodation for Registered participants, starting from 2nd of May till 5th of May.
- Registration ends on 25th of April.
- All categories will require a minimum of 5 participants, otherwise, that particular category will be canceled.
Kovalam beach, Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Friday, 3 May 2013 to Sunday, 5 May 2013