Surfing Swami Celebrating 50 Years of Surfing
Surfing Swami [age 68], the founder of India Surf Club [a.k.a. Mantra Surf Club] and the inspiration behind the Surfing Federation of India is celebrating 50 years of surfing. Swami began surfing in 1963.
Here [photos] Swami is surfing La Launchas in Nayarit, Mexico. For the next few months, Swami will be riding waves in Mexico and then returning to India in August. Let us all wish Swami many more years of good health and great surfing ahead.
- Ramesh Budhial, Sugar Banarse, Kishore Kumar & Sofiya Sharma Crowned As the New National Champions at Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- Indian Open of Surfing 2022
- The Palkbay National Stand Up Paddling Championships – Results
- National Stand Up Paddle Championship, Palk Bay, Rameswaram
- Sekar Patchai & Tanvi Jagadish Defend National Stand Up Paddle Championship Title